For all merchandise related questions please contact: Tempomerch@gmail.com
I've purchased tickets to the livestream. How do I watch it?
- Click here to log in to the account you created when checking out to watch the livestream on Friday, February 19th at 10PM EST / 7PM PST.
- The show will be available for replay until Monday, February 22nd at 11:59 PM EST.
- If you have not created an account, you can do so here with the email you used to place your order. Since this is a live event you will not be able to fast forward or rewind during the initial airing.
- Be sure the email you use to create your account matches the email on your payment method of choice (Apple Pay, Google Pay, PayPal). Payment methods are determined by store owners and all available payment methods are on the site.
Can I buy tickets for my friends?
- Of course! Once you’ve purchased more than one item with a ticket included, just use the chat button in the bottom right corner or email firstname.lastname@example.org with the artist name, show date, your order # and your friend’s email and an account will be set up for them! They will receive their account confirmation and ticket in their email.
Can I watch the livestream on my TV?
- Yes, if your TV has a web browser app or if you are using a product like Apple TV or Chromecast that also has a web app. In all cases, you simply need to use a browser, navigate to the stream page, sign in and press play like normal.
- Chromecast instructions:
- (use chrome, the cast button will be on the player)
- Apple TV instructions:
- (use safari, the apple tv share will be on the player)
I have another question!
- No problem, email email@example.com or click the chat button in the bottom right corner.
Technical & Browser Requirements:
To watch a livestream event, please ensure you have the following :
System Requirements: Windows 7 or higher, Mac OS X 10.6 or higher
Supported desktop browsers:
- Google Chrome 45+
- Mozilla Firefox 49+
- Safari 10+
- Microsoft Edge 15+
Supported mobile browsers:
- Chrome 45+
- Safari 10+ (iOS)
- 5-10mbps download speed is recommended. Check your connection at www.speedtest.net.